The Year is Half Over
Wednesday, July 02, 2014
The first six months have flown by this year. I can't say that I have accomplished very much, especially when it comes to me and my goals. I must work on goals for the next six months and find the motivation to accomplish them. Where I will find the motivation is to be determined...any and all suggestions are welcome.
On the bright side, I have accomplished a couple things.
1. Mom is healthier. Plans have been made and the wheels are turning to get her into an assisted living facility at the end of the summer. This will be better for all of us.
2. Sherry has made it through her pregnancy. We have a BEAUTIFUL girl. Granted, we have to get Sherry farther along on her road to recovery and get into a routine on learning Helena's personality and how to best take care of her. But this is a labor of love and will come quickly.
3. I am definitely more assertive that I have ever been at any point in my life.
Things to work on:
1. Dig down deep and decide what I want to do for me in the coming months.
2. Get back into a schedule that's not crazy.
3. Find time for me.
Big things, big changes, but I can do this.