Thursday, June 26, 2014
(1) For lip color that lasts all day: outline and color your lips with lip liner add a dab of gloss on top for shine.
(2) After showering and prior to drying, apply baby oil all over and then pat dry. Baby oil is also the best night time moisturizer for your face.
(3) Freeze used tea bags and place over eyes to reduce puffiness.
(4) To keep your hair healthy: always put a quality heat protectant in it prior to blow drying, straightening, or curling. I like to use Argon Oil.
(5) The scent of lavender in your bedroom and in your bath will help you to relax.
(6) When you are really craving a Reese's Cup: Mix peanut butter, unsweetened dark cocoa powder, and splenda to taste.
(7) Ginger tea or ginger chews are great for nausea, upset stomach, and reducing carb cravings.
(8) My favorite way to fix fresh vegetables is to toss them in olive oil and salt and pepper and roast in the oven. This way you do not boil all of the flavor and nutrients out. I did this with asparagus, and my granddaughter said that it tasted like French fries.
(9) When you are feeling blue: watch a funny movie or put on some great music and sing along (even better, dance while you are doing it).
(10) Sucking on a straw all the time can give you upper lip wrinkles just like drawing on a cigarette can.