2 places … but not at once
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Facing the separations.
Paying attention. No judgement.
My stuff. What remains of it… Part here, part in storage.
And my dwelling -- ssssss
California with Joe -- spare, cabin life, nature, . . . but need more than what's there
Chicago safe house, condo, fall back… things arranged.. clothes… just a few talismans
MOST of my 'stuff' is in storage
TODAY I am looking at separating
1) What to pack to California
2) What to leave here
And in that… i wonder…
1) When will I be back here?
2) What will I want and need?
3) Wanting to not haul thoings back and forth
4) Likeing having my things OUT and available but no pressure to use
(I got rid of 50 % of my things when I moved last year)
5) Likeing the sparseness of no history in things. All current.
6) I don't know what any of this means.
7) Tom Robbins has a new book out.
8) Lists make me think of him. And Paul Virilio.
When will I come back to Chicago? Sept/Oct?
What am I doing?
Breaking codependency habits.
And finding a big swath of space and time that I can implement and use to BE and DO
Regimen? Practice? Float?
yes. State some. Refine it.