Special Blessings-May 15, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Today I am especially blessed for the following:
1. We had some horrible storms close by, but we was spared the worse of them and right now I am enjoying the sound of a steady rain outside the window.
2. Jamie got back to his home in Lexington safely. He was only about 15 minutes ahead of the storm as it traveled from Cincinnati towards Columbus.
3. I am having 2 MRIs tomorrow afternoon, so I prepared lunches and dinner ahead of time for the next couple of days this afternoon.
4. I washed and dried the dark clothes today, so we are caught up again for a couple of days.
5. Jamie took me to the coffee shop before he left to go home this morning.
6. The most beautiful commitment to yourself is to believe in yourself.