Monday, May 05, 2014
I want to focus on consolidating the things I have learned since being on Spark People:
1) The importance of intentional exercise, at least 5 days a week.
2) Healthy eating for me (this might not be the same for you).
3) Accept the fact that I am a slow loser but focus on doing all the work necessary anyhow.
4) Remember that for me--with several chronic and ultimately fatal conditions already diagnosed---a quiet, methodical, purposeful life is best.
5) Not to get caught up in any meshuggah stuff--not my own and not anyone else's.
6) Not to dwell in the Valley of Resentment.
7) Not to hide my head in the sand.
8) To buy clean food and to avoid processed food as much as possible.
9) To read more and be on the computer less.