Friday, May 02, 2014
1. I finally decided to just jump on the scale this morning. It started with a real stern. " you ain't the boss of me" look followed by " please don't be awful" and lastly "I don't care what it says."
I'm up. Considering I have spent 8-10 months of eating, drinking and being merry, this should be of no surprise. It wasn't as awful as I thought but nowhere near where I'd like to be. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.
2. I had a revelation today. Whenever I am at my healthiest, the food scale sits front and center on the butcher block. If it is on the bookshelf without batteries, call the food police.
3. Water is so much easier to get in if I start as soon as I open my eyes. I have gone to sleep with my water bottle half filled. I grab it before my feet hit the floor in the morning and suck down 2 cups! I reach for my phone and quick track my water. I'm off to a good start. I roll off my bed into a plank and start the affirmations.
4. I tracked all of my food this week- that includes the good, bad and the ugly. I am happy to report it was mostly good. I refuse to berate myself for one little indulgence because I have to walk a path that is realistic long term for me.
5. Last but not least, I have really enjoyed my Spark time. I know I am very fortunate to have crossed paths with such inspirational and knowledgeable people. It truly takes a village....
Until tomorrow, I wish you only the best and healthiest Spark Cheers!
Ms Most Improved