Thursday, May 01, 2014
My plan for May is to:
1. Weigh in every day (that I am home).
As my sister would say "This keeps me honest."
2. Knock off the binging and get a Binge Free streak going.
I have had some rough patches in my life and crumbled, but I have to get a grip. Binging only makes my stress WORSE.
3. Give the lemon and cayenne beverage a try in the morning.
I tried this for the first time this morning. AWFUL. Maybe I used too much cayenne? It DID make me drink more water before I even had my coffee. I'm not sure if I believe the hype about this drink boosting your metabolism and removing the toxins, blah, blah, blah, BUT I'm keeping an open mind and giving it a whirl.
4. Track every day - Aim for 1200 - 1700 daily average.
Nothing more to add to this other than it is pretty simple. Eat less calories and you lose weight. The trick is you have to actually DO THIS.
5. Drink more water.
6. Make a conscious effort to get more activity in.
This is secondary to getting my eating under control, but I still need to address it.
7. Most importantly: Follow my own advice.