Saturday, April 19, 2014
Kindle Sparking again. It seem the only downtime I have anymore is at work.
1. I will try to post 32/34 week pregnant photos I shared on FB here. Everyone tells me I look lovely, and that I glow. I feel so huge, though. People who haven't seen me for awhile have started making the "you are huge" comments. I heard it five times from give different people yesterday. Starting to give me a complex.
2. Evie is going to be a strong and healthy baby. She kicks me with such power, and don't get me started on when she rolls over or flips around. It hurts. I believe she will be a 9lb baby. I took DQ and V to the park yesterday. I sat on the bench to watch them, and Evie kicked me so hard that my sweater visably moved, and I nearly jumped off the bench.
3. I get out of breath easily, and have to take everything slower. Even talking on the phone. I am the kind of person who paces around while on the phone, and I had to sit down to catch my breath when talking to my sales manager when he called last night.
4. Food and I still don't get along. Nothing tastes good (except sweets), and some things just don't want to stay down. I am still trying to feed this kid healthy stuff... even if she is all ready fighting me on it.
5. I haven't had too much trouble with sleep. It is something I could do all the time. DQ had a competition last weekend, once home, unpacked, and able to relax... I instead pushed myself to work on a hand made rug I am trying to get done before she gets here. Once out of work on Monday, I crashed. I slept from 6p to 6a, with a few interruptions of children getting ready for bed, and my nightly bathroom trips. I could have slept the rest of the day on Tuesday... but had to work.
6. I haven't wanted anything to do with M. He tries so hard to help out with housework, wrangling children, cooking meals, etc. But I resent him for everything I have gone thru with this pregnancy. Hopefully that will change once she is here.
This is my disappeared blog!!!! Sorry for anything duplicated!