Sunday, April 13, 2014
Its been almost 2 weeks since ive been on here. School has been crazy thank the lord I only have a month left! I am so ready for summer! My eating has been hit and miss some days are better than others. And my exercising has been okay the past 2 weeks ive gone like 6 times. I just get so bored at the gym sometimes. Now that the weather is a lot nicer I am going to start walking outside a whole lot more!
I can tell on the days I eat bad I am so sluggish and tired all the time and I finally realized I don't miss that feeling at all.
This weeks goals:
1. Log on to Spark everyday!
2. Exercise 5 times this week
3. No cheese or peanut butter (my 2 weaknesses! I could probably eat 3 pounds of cheese a day if I wanted to. I love peanut butter with my apples, I have one everyday, I figured if I winged myself off the peanut butter I would save almost 300 calories a day)
4. No fast food( Taco bells breakfast is amazing! The past 2 weeks ive spent so much money going out to eat)
5. No soda( I was doing really well with not drinking soda for almost 8 months, but I have kind of relapsed)
Sunday will be my cheat day for Easter. Not going to go over board with the food though!
What are your Easter plans? Any traditions you would like to share? Leave in the comments bellow!
Have a good one!:)