Goals I achieved for March:
1. I tracked my food & exercise for the whole month of March.
2. I sent goodies and/or comments to my team members almost everyday.
3. I did something "NICE" for myself and someone else everyday.
4. I started going through summer clothes, and packed my winter things away until they are required, which I hope is along time away.
5. I took out Easter decorations and decorated my apt. with lots of bunnies, baskets, and spring flowers.
6. I ate more veggies/fruits, but did not drink as much water as I should have.
7. I started on spring cleaning, but still have things to do.
I did not drink less coffee (some days I did but those days were few & far between). I did not cut down my cigarettes. Otherwise I feel like I did fairly well, so I am proud of myself for accomplishing those things.
Goals I have set for April:
I truly want to continue with:
1. Tracking of food & exercise daily.
2. Doing something "NICE" (for myself & others everyday)
3. Continue with my spring cleaning, and hopefully finish (but whoever gets done with cleaning?)
4. Eat more fruits/veggies and drink more water.
5. Keep up the effort of cutting down smoking.
6. Keep sending comments/goodies daily if I can...(at least to someone)
7. Now that weather is nicer, get out and ride my bike ang go walking everyday & (unless weather is a factor)
That about sums it up..I will let you know how I did in May!! Hopefully I will achieve some of these goals!!