This may be a little random, but here it is.
I'm having a great day. Things have settled down at work, the trainees are on their own (with help), no boss today, and I had a SUPER WONDERFUL Run.
Taking my running slow this time. If things don't feel right, then it's an extra day off. Not trying to beat myself up for calories either. I've had some mild "shin splints" mostly on the upper front tibia (below knee) and upper fibula (inside calf). Hit them with ice and bought new shoes for work. Had a sore muscle strain due to strength imbalance in my lower left abs. Got some heat into core, strength/stretch moves, and adjusted my stride some. Today was run day. Everything felt better, so "I Went At It"
THE RUN- went first 3 miles in 26 minutes, second 3 miles in 23 minutes. Still had gas left in the tank, and a Bunch of "mental push" that I didn't even use. Four hours later and still feeling good.
1. I love to see people moving. Guy or girl doesn't matter. Hike, walk, run, climb- no difference, just movement.
2. Favorite snack is rice crackers with PB & J.
3. Can eat salmon or trout every day.
4. Very ticked off I ever got "Self" (the magazine) for the family.
5. I'm a sucker for long dark hair.
6. Appreciate real photos, not the one somebody took of you 3 years ago.
7. Live in today, every day, but still thinking of tomorrow.
8. Sweet tooth for peanut butter and chocolate.
9. Do not sleep well, so I have to sneak naps.
10. I could wash and wear the same cloths every day, because my appearance doesn't concern me. I do go according to society and change shirt colors.
I think that's enough stuff for now.
Have a wonderful April everyone,