Monday, April 07, 2014
I am not sure why I do this to myself - I am like a little hamster on a training wheel going around-and-around-and-around and not getting anywhere. It is not as though I don't know why I put on weight, the question is - why do I keep doing this to myself?
Here is what happened. I did not see the results I wanted to see even though I felt like I was doing so much sacrificing. I was getting up extra early to get my exercise in, I was being careful with what I ate (for at least one or two days) and then I said, "Why should I have to be so careful with what I am eating? Everyone else just goes through life and eats whatever they want - why can't I do that". So I did - sort of - and gained two pounds. So here I am - not happy with the results so.....
Back to my program!
1) Read my daily affirmation EVERYDAY - several times each day!!
2) SLEEP IS IMPORTANT!!! MAKE IT A PRIORITY!!! I thrive on 8 hours of sleep each night - I have a better attitude in my day - and I can stay focused on my goals more. See what I can do to get 8 hours of sleep each night!!
3) I am 45 years old!! I can't eat whatever I want to anymore AND stay in the shape I want to - that is a fact - get use to it!!
4) Eat no more than 1600 calories a day - until I get my weight down to 132lbs!!
5) If I want to eat more food at my meals - add more veggies to the plate!!
6) I enjoy exercising - really! So make it a part of each and every day !!!
Here we go again!! This time will be success :)