Sunday, April 06, 2014
The Seven Cs of Success (by Tom Morris)
1. A clear CONCEPTION of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal clearly imagined.
2. A strong CONFIDENCE that we can attain the goal.
3. A focus CONCENTRATION on what it takes to reach the goal.
4. A stubborn CONSISTENCY in pursuing our vision.
5. And emotional COMMITMENT to the importance of what we are doing.
6. A good CHARACTER to guide us and keep us on the proper course.
7. A CAPACITY to enjoy the process along the way.
I read this on a fellow Sparker's page and was impressed by just how much it says! The seven C's of success can be applied to all areas of our lives....
Have a blessed day!