Operation Don't Get Fatter Pregnant: Weeks 30/31
Friday, April 04, 2014
Sparking from my Kindle. Second time I have written this. Bear with me.
1. Gained another pound, putting me at 18 lbs gained 6 of those pounds are ones I lost in the first trimester, then gained them back.
2. Uterus measuring a little big, but has been for the last few appointments. I have to go every two weeks now.
3. Evie appears to be head down all ready.
4. Upper abdominal pain still persisting, but I am learning ways to manage it, and am sure it will go away after she is born. So much strain on those muscles for so long.
5. Had orientation at the hospital. This is the Hilton of hospitals. Queen sized bed, rocker glider, birthing ball, co-sleeper crib, baby won't leave my side unless there is an emergency, jacuzzi tub with mood lighting to birth in. Score!!!
6. I can eat, and am encouraged to drink while laboring. I will not be restricted to the bed by iv's, monitors,or a blood pressure cuff. I will have no access to drugs that can ease the pain of laborious. This place is as close to laboring at home as I will get in a hospital setting. Only drawback... my cat won't be there with me. Hey, she is very soothing.
7. Been tired lately but still pushing myself to go for walks, and be semi active. Need to get hospital bag packed, car seat picked out, birth plan finalized, etc. Instead I have been working on a no sew, knotted shag rug for Evie's room. That she doesn't have yet.
8. Have had 3 viewings of the house, no offers. Spring is here, though. Hoping something will happen soon!
9. Need to get someone trained for my position at work. I keep having dreams that I go into labor, but still show up at work because I am worried about getting things done. Will have to talk to my boss about this.
I hope all is well for everyone!!!