Monday, March 31, 2014
to continue my list from a few weeks ago. here are ten more things i learned over the latest 10 lbs.
1. invest in yourself. you are worth it.
2. get into a exercise habit.
3. veggies and fruit! aim to eat at least one at each meal and snack.
4. protien! it's a lifesaver!
5. hardboiled eggs: best snack EVER!
6. get your family involved. the added support does wonders.
7. buy a fancy lunchbox.
8. don't deprive yourself. give yourself a treat once in a while.
9. the scale is just a number. measure yourself to see how you're losing overall.
10. explore new foods. the more variety you have the less chance you'll get bored and go looking for unhealthy options.