Sunday, March 30, 2014
I have been quiet lately and not blogging. Let me count the ways why:
1. Came off a diabetes medication and my blood glucose rose quite a bit. So my brain has been a bit fuzzy. (it is no wonder why so many with diabetes are non-compliant, it is difficult to think straight.)
2. Adjusting (?) to new medication. Not to sure that it is working.
3. My son gave me the gift of a cold virus that has run for the usual 7-10 days. Stuffy head equals impaired cognitive ability.
4. Spending 5 days with my DIL and grandbabies through me out of sync.
5. Putting out little annoying fires of life.
There.... I've had reasons for not being perfect. Life hasn't been perfect, nor will it ever be. So I still:
Exercised when I was able.
Planned healthy meals. (Thank heavens for soup.)
So when things go wrong, I can still do what's right for me.
Still have challenges be for me to address and I will.