Wednesday, March 26, 2014
In one week I've lost 6 lbs., thanks to my 36 hour fast after dental work. Now I just have to keep it off and my motivation up. Had a wonderful warm-up walk and gentle yoga session today. I think I may be ready to advance to the next level of classes, but I think I'll try the gym's Aquafit class and maybe a cardio class first.
I'm feeling great and ready to set some concrete goals (or add to them):
1. Lose 40 lbs. (34 more to go) by September 21, 2014.
2. Increase my workout schedule to 5x a week. (I currently 'try' to go 3x a week.)
- Tues/Thurs - yoga
- Wed - Aquafit or cardio or strength training
- Fri - strength training
- Sat - cardio/strength training
(hopefully, I'll get this routine down by summer time)
3. Work on a whole health plan.
(Not sure how this is going to work out, but I want to find a way to categorize, track, or at least be more aware of my health. Not just my weight.)
4. Make my own version of a cookbook with recipes that are healthy and delicious.
I'll try to check back on the progress of these goals periodically. Now, I'm off to get some chores done.