BTS - Recap - Tales From 100# Down
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
I just finished the first quarter of BTS (10 weeks) and am in the three week interim before the 2nd Quarter begins April 7th. It's a good time for review.
1) Daily connectivity to sparkpeople/team.
2) Many days when I would normally have "blown off" fitness I pressed on because of a team challenge.
3) When I stumbled I got up more quickly due to the encouragement and example of fellow team members.
4) I tried several new, healthy recipes.
5) I made new friends!
6) I was accountable to somebody which kept me from straying too far off the path.
1) Failure to track food on some days which always led to more calories eaten.
2) Settling for the minimum on fitness on days when I "could" have done more.
3) Eating too many calories in SUGAR
4) Eating too many meals out.
I look forward to the next quarter because we are going to do some new things and continue the things that HELP!
If you would like to join the BTS (Beyond the Scale) challenge click here and follow the registration instructions: