Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Hopefully another one will open. So, Jeff (hubby's step father) called last night and I had such a strong feeling he was going to say he would sell us the house and property. But...no. He was calling to tell us that he isn't going to sell it to us. Hubby said he talked about all these plans HE has for the place. Adding on rooms..re-building the barn that is about to fall down..etc. It's sad though because he has no money to do any of these things and once he's here he just does things to tear the place down..not fix it up. It needs(badly) some foundation work in the front and a new roof. If it doesn't get that foundation work soon..the house probably won't make it another 10 years. But, that's on Jeff now.
The a-frame we like..and hubby obsesses over just dropped 10k in price. It would still take more than we're currently pre-approved for to get it but hubby is trying to sell his motorcycle and texted our agent to see if there is anything we can do to bump our pre-approval amount now..instead of waiting till August. In August it will go up 40-60k and that's more than enough but that house will probably be gone by then. It's been on the market since last fall.