Thursday, March 13, 2014
What a difference a day makes. Yesterday morning I got up and started the day with a plan and determination. What was the result?
1) I tracked all my food.
2) WHICH means I stayed in range (funny how that works - grin).
3) I got my cardio
4) I read a motivating article about another big loser and her changes in diet.
5) I kept getting out of my chair (laundry, cleaning, playing with the dogs etc.)
6) I stayed connected to SP (doesn't mean you have to spend all day on the computer, but that connection is an accountability tool)
7) I planned for TODAY so that my momentum would continue.
I'm tracking again today and fully committed. I know this is what it takes as I have done this before.
The good news... yes the scale was down a touch today. Progress. I'm pressing on!
If you want to join me in the 2nd Quarter of BTS registration is open: