Words to live by.... blog from JAVAGAL47
Someone wrote these beautiful words.
Layman's Ten Commandments
The piece is a must read. Try to understand the deep meaning of it. They are like the Ten Commandments, to follow in life all of the time!
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out
when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that
directs the right path throughout the journey.
2. So why is a car's WINDSHIELD so large and the
Rear View Mirror so small? Because our PAST is
not as important as our FUTURE. So, Look Ahead
and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they're going well, enjoy them... they will not last forever. If they're going wrong, don't worry... they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, friend, it's just a bend, not the end!"
7 . When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES... it takes away today's PEACE.
If you really enjoy this, please pass on to others. It may just brighten someone's day.
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply,
Speak kindly, and Leave the rest to God.