Saturday, March 08, 2014
1) Discover you have Gluten Intolerance including cross-reactors such as corn, dairy, etc; and are too tired and sickly to go grocery shopping which means eating only fruit, veggies, a bit of carbs, and protein.
2) While doing research on what you CAN eat, you discover you have a Leaky Gut, which means at least temporarily eliminating more foods.
3) Throw yourself into Emotional Turmoil (You really believed you were eating well? Why didn't you pick up on these symptoms sooner? What could you have done to prevent it? Will the food budget hold out?)
4) Go through painful 'die-off 'sessions as your body adjusts.
5) Wonder as you are looking at the food on your plate if it is going to cause you agony after eating it.
Hmmm did I miss anything?