The Plan for Week 5
Monday, March 03, 2014
Mondays are for reflection and planning, so here's how it went last week and how I hope it will go this week.
REFLECTIONS ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS:
1. Take more time in the mornings to be still before the Lord (beginning Tuesday). I failed at this again. I have been busy, blah-blah-blah, but the bottom line is that I just have to do this. I love being with the Lord for extended periods of time, and like nutrition and exercise, I simply have to do what I love even when, for whatever reason, my desire is low.
2. Spend 2-4 hours re-ordering my priorities, and then adjust my calendar accordingly (Tuesday early morning and late afternoon). I was able to take some time to do this, but I plan to take a lot more time for this next week when I'm in Chicago.
3. Eat well and experiment with 1-2 new recipes. I did not experiment with any recipes this week, simply because I was too busy, but more importantly I ate well and really enjoyed the good food I ate!
4. Complete my exercise plan, adjusting workouts as necessary. I completed the plan and didn't need to make any adjustments, I completed week one of the CP25K program, and I finished Phase One of my strength training plan. It was a good week for fitness!
THE PLAN AND GOALS FOR WEEK 5
As for this week, here is my fitness plan and overall goals.
Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: Cardio and upper-body workout
Wednesday: Bike Trainer (power workout)
Thursday: Cardio and core workout
Friday: Bike Trainer (strength workout)
Saturday: Cardio and lower-body workout
Sunday: Bike Trainer (power workout)
Goals for the week:
1. Take more time in the mornings to be still before the Lord (beginning Tuesday).
2. Finish preparations for my time in Chicago next week.
3. Eat well and experiment with 1-2 new recipes.
4. Complete my exercise plan, adjusting workouts as necessary.
And with that, it's time to get to resting today! Hope you all have a good one.