Friday, February 28, 2014
I just finished reading "The Daniel Plan" by Rick Warren, Daniel Amen and Mark Hyman. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do. It's a great book. One of the goals you're supposed to do is write goals based on faith, food, fitness, friends, and focus. I thought I would post my goals here. Here are my goals for March. I plan to review and edit my goals next month. Please keep me in your prayers as I try to focus on these goals.
* Faith ~~ my goal is to do my annual 40 day fast (3/1-4/10) and use this fast to grow in my walk with God.
* Food ~~ I will be fasting, but my goal is to drink plenty of liquids with at least 10 bottles of water each day.
* Fitness ~~ my goal is to exercise for at leasat 15 minutes a day.
* Friends ~~ my goal is to seek out "live" friendships with a lady from my church and to have a girls' night out at least twice during the month.
* Focus ~~ my goal is to focus on evolving and changing as a person, to become to woman God wants me to be.