Well I'm back after close to 2 years away. So personal events happened that made me stop in my tracks on my weight lose, so now after 2 years I'm ready to give it ago again. Sadly do to the same events I went on a downward eating spiral, and not only gained back the 30lbs I lost but 20 more then what I started with last time.
Why I'm coming back now. I had to deal with my mind I guess you could say before I could start trying to lose weight again. It took this long for me to get back on my feet, and in the right mind set, that I know know I can do it. I plan on starting off slow and to build myself back up piece by piece.
My goals are the same as there where before with a few extra tossed in.
Goals- long term
1. to be healthy- no only in body but in mind, and spirit also.
2. To feel good about myself.
3. to not only be skinny but also fit
4. To be able to run and run everyday for at least 3-4 miles
5. to get to my goal weight of somewhere between 115-125 ( I do not have a set weight because I'm not for sure what weight will look healthy on me and what might look to thin.)
6. Tobe the person I see myself being.
Goals -short term for the next 4 weeks
1. to do my work out video 5-6 days a week. I well be doing jillian michaels body revolution for the next 13 weeks or so, then moving into insanity workout.
2. to go for a walk3 times a week.
3. to drink 2 liters of water of everyday.
Tomorrow 2/26/2014 will be my day 1 all over again.This time will end a lot better then last