Thursday, February 20, 2014
I am stressing right now. We are trying to sell our house so we can move back to Iowa where my husbands family is. However sales in this small town is very slow and then now one of the major businesses are closing their doors and so there are a lot more homes going on the market. My husbands health is poor and he wants to be with family. I want to get him up there cause I feel that having the family around will help with his moods and depressions. He also could possibly get the surgery he needs for an acute hernia, but the doctors tell him that due to his weight (401 pounds), being a diabetic, and has COPD, that it will take a long recovery if he even makes it through it. So he does not want to have it here, he wants to be where the family is. We were asked if we would consider renting it out so we could go ahead and move. We have discussed it and though we think it a good option we also fear that if we do, the renters would destroy the house or move out and we would be stuck with two payments, which we can not afford. This is a very hard and stressful decision to make, not sure what to do. I am placing this problem in God's hands and asking him to pull me through this.