Sunday, February 16, 2014
I have a hard time putting my goals into things like concrete numbers. I do know that the BLC is going to go long enough that I've got my eye on losing at least 20 lbs. I've been having a lot of inches-lost victories, so I hope that my weight catches up since I've apparently just been building muscle lately.
I also know you're not supposed to use wishywashy language for goals so I guess here goes.
1. I'm going to go down a pants-size or two. I'm on the edge of "can buy pants for 'normal' people" (Basic Editions 18W) and if I got down to 16 or 18 omg I'd just about die of happiness.
2. I'm going to get back in the habit of drinking water a lot. I was great about it during the summer when it was hot, but now that it's cold, I find it harder to want water and I know I still need it just as much.
3. I'm going to finish T25 Beta and Gamma Hybrid, and I'm going to go strong! I won't be afraid that it will be too hard for me, I'll choose to believe in myself instead.
4. I'm going to maintain my usually healthy diet, with a treat day every now and again, but always being conscious of my calorie goals. Yes, it'd be tasty to eat five hamburgers...but I don't want to do that to myself anymore.
5. I'm going to remind myself why I'm getting fit. I'm not doing it for anyone but me. I deserve to be healthy. I deserve to take care of myself to the best of my abilities.
6. Oh, and I'm going to kick a lot of butt!