I've been doing some thinking
Thursday, February 13, 2014
So, yesterday I did some thinking and some planning. I guess I'm not satisfied with how I've been doing as of lately. There is a lot of room for improvement. I created a word document to kinda plan this out, but here's what I'm thinking:
- No more excuses, no more junk
- I'm going to go completely plant-based for 30 days beginning on Monday (that'll give me time to plan and get rid of any lingering junk)
- I'm going to fast from sugar for a week (something tells me this isn't going to be pretty) This means no extra sugar in my almond milk, no sugar in the coffee, no chocolate, no maple syrup, I can however use things like fruit and unsweetened applesauce to sweeten things. That should re-train my taste buds.
- I'll still allow myself nut butters, but I'm going to stick to once every other day
- Make sure I'm bringing a real lunch to work everyday, and not just grabbing whatever I can 5 minutes before I head out the door