From my last entry, I was gung-ho for the year to come. I am all in this - I know everything there is to know about what I need to succeed...
Yada, Yada, Yada.
It annoys me to no end seeing my scale go down 5 lbs and then up 3 and down 2 and up one - gah! I swear it must have a mind of its own. What is my body doing???? I have used 4 different scales and I see the same results.
These are good the facts I can clearly state:
1. I eat very well. Salad is the main course. I eat at least 5 fruits and veggies everyday. I take probiotics, vitamins, suppliments, omega 3 fatty acids, etc.
2. I avoid sugar.
3. I have cut back on meat, yet keep high protein foods in my system such as eggs, beans, etc...
4. I meditate daily & maintain a low blood pressure.
5. I have no known illness or diabetes.
6. I exercise daily.
7. I am everybody's best cheerleader. I can motivate the heck out of you & can lead groups into massive inspiration.
Here are the downsides to my lifestyle:
1. I have a hard time drinking water. It has to be cold & taste good, therefore I am dehydrated.
2. I don't get in 40 min of cardio, 5 times a week like I know I should.
3. I fell down the stairs several weeks ago causing some serious injury to my spine.
4. I am allergic to a lot of foods & extremely sensitive to most, so basically my body is full of poison.
5. I drink coffee & wine.
6. I have lost my "mojo".
I know, I know... Drink more water, cut the caffeine & alcohol, get more exercise. I GET IT! But I think that last one is the key. If you or anyone you know has found my mojo, please send it back. I would really appreciate that. Thank you!