Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Our blog assignment for week 1 of the BSG challenge for February is to review our January goals and set our February Goals.
January Goals were:
1. I will allow myself to heal from the loss of my best friend and husband on November 12th by taking care of myself and allowing tears to flow -
- I have done a fairly good job of achieving this goal. I have done better with fixing and planning meals and getting out more, especially in the evenings.
2. I will exercise regularly, but also allow myself one or two rests day per week. -
While I am not at the level I was before Bill's death, I have been consistent with yoga, some walks, and have started aqua zumba so I am feeling good about this.
3. I will make progress in getting back to 64 or more ounces of water daily -
I am not back to the 88 ounces I was drinking, but I have been pretty consistent with getting in at least 64 most days.
4. I will make progress in getting back on track of my healthy eating by increasing my freggies eaten daily to a minimum of 3 -
I have been fairly consistent with getting in a minimum of 3 freggies daily and some days up to 6 which is awesome for me.
1. Continue allowing myself to heal from the loss of my best friend and husband on November 12th by taking care of myself and allowing tears to flow.
2. Increase my level of exercise: 2 days of yoga per week; 1 day of Qigong; 1 to 2 days of Aqua Zumba; and 30 minutes of walking (cardio) 5 to 7 days
3. Continue my consistency of 64 ounces of water daily and work on upping it to 88 ounces.
4. Increase my consistency of eating healthy meals and track my meals at least 5 days per week.