Monday, February 03, 2014
I know that life is not going to be easy. I know there is going to be hardship and not everything will go that way that I want. It seems as if nothing is going right for me lately.
I need to take a break from negative thinking and put a positive spin on it.
1). I can't find a full time job to save the life of me. I have found a part time job working at the local mental health center as a crisis phone clinician so something is better than nothing.
- Positive- I have a job and now I have my foot in the door if something comes my way.
2) I had problems paying the bills. There never seems to be enough money to take care of everything.
- Positive- I was able to work with my bills and get some better rates. I am also in the process of getting the mortgage modified so this might be able to help.
My car loan was modified and this is a great help.
3) My dog recently died and I am taking it harder than I thought.
- Positive- I was able to have him in my life for 5 happy years.
4) I have had some difficulty finding motivation to exercise.
- Positive- I need to get my tushie in gear if I want to continue to maintain my weight loss.
Some days are better than others when it comes to trying to be positive. Today is not one of them and I seem to be having a pity party for little ol' me. I think I am going to jump on the Nordic track and see if that helps me feel any better.
Thanks for reading my blog.