Saturday, February 01, 2014
Wow, the wedding is almost here!
January whizzed by for me! I did my best to whiz with it! I racked up 1,096 fitness minutes, struggling a little at the end with some migraines and backpain. I lost 6.8 pounds and am back to 20 pounds lost overall from my heaviest.
Below are my goals for February. They haven't changed. I like these and feel like I did pretty well with them in January. I still need to make better use of my time when I'm at home.
1. Listen. Be engaged.
2. Limit Spark time to 2-3 hours a day (including planning and tracking).
3. Put phone away in the evenings.
1. Plan and track meals weekly.
2. Stay in macronutrient ranges.
3. Eat protein snack before leaving work.
4. Limit processed foods.
1. Strength train 3x weekly (Sun, Tues, Fri).
2. 60 minutes of cardio 5-6 days/week.
3. 300 intentional fitness minutes per week.