Saturday, February 01, 2014
As part of a weekend challenge I am blogging a list of personal positive attributes. This is very hard to do because it seems so self-promoting and that just isn't my "thing" but I want to participate fully with my team so bear with me.
1) I'm loyal. I stand by my friends and family through thick and thin. If they stumble or disappoint I remember that "I" have done the same and people have stood by me.
2) I have a strong work ethic. I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work hard. Any job (no matter how menial) is worth doing well.
3) I'm willing to try new things. Some of my greatest "finds" in life have been because someone suggested something new.
4) I'm generous. I'm willing to share of my time and resources with others because people have been generous to me.
5) I'm supportive and encouraging to those around me.
6) I'm patient. I realize that some things take time and many tries. I try to be as patient with others as I wish them to be with me.
7) I'm very glad this exercise is over.
We can now return to our regular programming.