A tragic end and a Warning
Friday, January 31, 2014
I write this not to solicit sympathy but to warn others to be mindful of pets/loved ones having access to what seem innocent things..... like dog treat bags...
I am in a sad state of shock. When R and I came home this morning, I
found Kharma dead in my bedroom. She had stuck her head into plastic, foil
lined bag of dog biscuits, and suffocated. There has been a similar bag of
biscuits in same place every day for 7 years and never has any dog ever
messed with it. Horrible! We tried to revive her and now she is being
cremated. I can take some solace in knowing we loved her so specially every
day of her life. She was our very best cuddler and will be missed.