Friday, January 31, 2014
Oh my! Never thought this would happen to me. A couple of weeks ago, I embarked on a green smoothie journey for the first time. Well, it's true love. For sure!
How/why do I love thee, let me count the ways:
1. They are delish
2. Are very filling and satisfying
3. The more I have of amazing nutrients, the less I want the yucky food choices
4. They are easy peasy and just right for me as I dislike cooking
5. My body craves them instead of sugary treats
6. Of course, they are nutritious (as mentioned in #3)
7. The blender is super-easy to clean (as opposed to juicer)
8. There's so much variety and experimentation that can be done
9. Uses more of the fruit/veggies than the juicer does
10. Makes my body feel instantly wonderful (no kidding about this)
Now, I have a very silly question that I can probably google, but more fun to hear from SP friends. Do I leave the orange skin on? I saw a video and it looked like they did. Just wonderin'.
Wishing all a fun weekend and if you're a Super Bowler, may your team win.