Snow Day Fun
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Here is a list of my favorite things to do while I'm trapped in the house during a snow day:
1. Clean. Yup there's just something about being at home during a cold day that makes me want to mop floors.
2. Cook. And while I'm mopping floors, there's sure to be a stew or chili in the crockpot and a batch of cornbread or muffins in the oven.
3. Create. My journal calls to me to write in it and making homemade Valentine's Day cards sounds like a good idea.
4. Call someone. I want to hear from all my friends, know they're safe, and compare snow day stories.
5. Watch movies or play video games with my sweetie. Something I don't do enough of in his opinion.
6. Dust off an old yoga or workout DVD. Maybe you can talk your kids into joining you.
What are YOU doing during all this cold weather?