Frustrated....I think I am Up Again. Ugh!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
I am beyond frustrated at this moment. This blog will be short because I am headed out to the gym to do a Virtual 5k, then I have my WW weigh in this morning. I am frustrated because I just got on my home scale and am up 5 lbs! In one week! And, I exercised Over 7.5 hours this week!
Why I think I am up:
1) My food hasn't been great and I am floating between Simply Filling (no tracking) and Points (tracking). I think I slipped back into diet mode and am overeating.
2) Yesterday, that TOM started. I usually gain, but it's like 2 lbs.
3) I haven't slept very well...I think my body is fighting off the flu or a cold.
Despite that, I should be at least maintaining. I know I am not being very kind to myself here, but I am just frustrated. As it is, I can't eat gluten and I have to take a lactaid pill before any dairy. And, I have been very active all this week. My food wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible. I didn't binge. And for 5 lbs, I feel like I should have.
Okay. I am mad. But that isn't going to help me lose weight. What do I need to do?
1) Keep up the exercise
2) Try something different with the food. This week, I will eat mostly Simply Filling Power Foods, but track my calories. My goal is to be under 1600 each day.
3) Blog each night before I go to bed as to how my day went so I can learn what I am doing or not doing. I have a feeling I am missing something.
Thanks for listening....I just needed that vent. Now on to the 5k and to take the 5lb gain.