My goals for this new round are Specific, Measurable, Realistic, and have a Timetable.
1. Lose 10 lbs or 5% of current body weight by the end of this round.
2. Complete the Jamie Eason's Live Fit Workout Plan. I am currently in week 4.
3. Get at least 7 hours of sleep in bed a night. (not falling asleep in the downstairs chair!!
My plan to achieve to lose the 10 pounds is:
1. Staying within my range for calories which means planning ahead, tracking my food and keeping it as clean as possible.
2. Keeping active every day with either gym workouts, walks, at home exercises.
To complete Jamie Eason's Live Fit Workout Plan, I need to follow the daily workouts either at the gym or the alternate ones for at home.
1. print out her plan at least a week in advance
2. record my results and steadily increase the weights.
3. be prepared each day by researching any moves that I are not familiar.
To make sure I get at least 7 hours sleep a night I need to
1. Take Jessie dog for a walk right after dinner
2. No late night work
3. Be in bed by 11pm on non early rise mornings by 10:30 on early rise.
I have set goals before and somewhere along the line my consistency has fallen by the wayside. Going the distance with these is my main focus. I plan to keep motivated by seeking encouragement from my AB Chell, my Spark Family, and my amazing CAMO CREW!!
I will also work out a reward plan, however, the biggest reward for me will be the increase in energy and the pride at accomplishing goals I have long waited to achieve.