Steps to Get Back on Track
Monday, January 20, 2014
A lot has happened over the last 6 months. I thought about my roller coaster ride and decided it is time to work toward getting off. If I quit it is a sure way to accomplish nothing! Instead of jumping into the deep end resulting in failure I will work toward small steps toward health and fitness. As I create habits it will build to my ultimate goal of 115 pound weight loss. This week I commit to the following starter goals:
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. This means having water with all meals and snacks.
2. Tracking all food that I eat
3. At least 20 minutes of exercise most days this week
4. At 3 fruits/vegetables each day
5. Strive to stay within my calorie limit
Putting in the work to achieve these goals this week will keep me focused on success.