My over all goal is to lose 50 pounds by August.
For the BLC I have set a goal of 15 lbs.
To achieve this I commit to:
*4 days 30 mins of cardio
*4 days on Total Gym
*Eat within my calorie range
*Drink 8-10 glasses of water
*Prep and cook on weekends for the week
*Reach 10,000 steps a day
The 5 whys:
1. Vanity - I want to look good in my clothes
2. Confidence - I want to feel good about the way I look
3. Health - I'm not getting any younger and I would like to feel better as I get older
4. Energy - I want more energy to do the things I enjoy doing
5. Flexibility - I want to travel and go on adventures. I want a body that will be able to do
that without every joint aching.
1- Stop negative thinking. When I start it, I will have to stop and replace it with a positive
2. Add a serving of fruit and vegetables to each meal.
3. Put myself 1st and not feel guilty for it.
My accountabili-buddy is my DH. He is losing weight and working out with me.
My reward system is 2 fold. A full-body massage at the end of each 30 days when I stick to my calorie range and work out schedule.
I quit drinking soda 10/1/13. I have been putting the money that I spent each week on soda away in a can so that when I reach my goal I will be doing some shopping.