Down and out
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Not a good day for many reasons but guess I need to remember that things don't always go as planned but God has a greater plan for our life than we do. Lost a 4 month old child today, my favorite patient went to surgery to get a new heart and things didn't go well. Was in surgery 19 hours than had to have more surgery later today. My heart aches for his family. When I think of how I would feel if it were one of my grandchildren I realize just how blessed I am to have healthy children and grandchildren.
Things I did well today
1. Didn't eat everything in site even though I wanted to.
2. Had only a few MM'S instead of the whole large bag someone left in my desk.
3. Had 8 glasses of water
4. Got in over 9,500 steps even if none of it counted towards exercise minutes.
5. Stayed in calorie range.
Things I could have done better
1. Planned out my meals better. I did not take anything to work and that left me with poor choices today.
2. Ate at regular 2 to 3 hour intervals.
3. Not ate the McDonalds FF
God is good all the time.