Week Four: Goals, Rest Day, Extra Workout
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Itís time for me to make my weekly goals. I have two things to work on from last week. The working on tracking my calories I eat and to lose two pounds. The others I have down but will continue them, to form healthy habits.
Today is my rest day and I have been feeling good. My back doesn't hurt and I even did a 30 minute workout and 10 minute stretching. It was nice and I feel productive. It was good to get in an extra workout.
Last week my best friend asked if I would come to her class tomorrow, I told her it was my plan. It will be the first time I will take shallow water aerobics. I'm excited about it. Afterwards we will take the Deep water aerobics class. I'm excited about it. After the classes we are going out to have crepes at the new crepe shop. I have been looking forward to this and there will be a group of four of us. I will make sure to have healthier choices and to eat in moderation. I will have updates on that tomorrow.
On a different note, I am going to reward myself with new Downton Abbey and Sherlock!
Goals for this week:
- Do at least 60 minutes of exercise for 6 days.
- Mindful exerciseóespecially core, posture, and shoulders while exercising.
- Pack healthy lunches.
- Lose 2 pounds.
- Track calories intake and outtake.
Plans for tomorrow:
Shallow Aqua Aerobics,
Deep Water Aerobics,
and Aqua Zumba.
Five things I'm grateful for:
1. Nice smelling soaps. I like to buy myself clove or tea tree are my favorites. I use them as rewards.
2. Options for exercise. It was nice to pop in a workout DVD and do strength training.
3. Being 5 pounds away from leaving the 250ís. I have been 250 or more for many years. Once I get in the 240ís itís going to be a big deal for me.
4. A relaxing, happy, drama free day.
5. A good nightís rest.