Today is weigh in day. My goal was 2 pound but instead I lost 1 pound for this week. I am still happy that I lost even if it was a pound short of my weekly goal. I donít always see results on the scale but I feel it and can tell when my swim suit is getting big and they are a size smaller for me.
I went to Deep Water Aerobics class. It is so nice that all three classes are taught by different teachers. It makes it a different workout each time. I had a great workout and this class is very popular. Itís a packed class. Also, no back pain afterwards so I avoided all the exercises that hurt my back.
Today is my big cooking day for the week. Itís time to make a lot and put them in the freezer for me to grab and go. I have planned my menu for the week and am excited about it.
My reflection for this last week is on my goals.
Goals for this last week:
- Do at least 60 minutes of exercise for 6 days.
I did get some exercise in but did it all in 5 days instead of 6. It equals the same amount that I would have had with the 6 days.
- Drink 9 cups of water daily.
I had all my water for the day. I am doing well with water and find my body craving it.
- Lose 2 pounds.
I lost 1 pound, but am happy about it. I know Iím building muscle.
- Track calorie intake and outtake.
I have the tracking exercise down. I need to focus more on the tracking what Iím eating. This will be my main focus for me next week.
- Take my daily vitamins and minerals.
I have been taking them daily and notice my stomach is feeling better. I do need to remind myself to put on the magnesium oil on my feet. It will help me sleep better.
Plans for tomorrow:
Rest Day but still do at least 10 minutes of moving around.
Five things I'm grateful for:
1. Speaking to friends I havenít hear from in a long time. Love you my Scottish friend. You rock.
2. Variety of foods to cook with.
3. My dog. I sure love her.
4. Days off. These are nice to catch up on things I need to do.
5. My cell phone. Itís sure nice to text friends that have moved out of the state.