funny but true
Saturday, January 18, 2014
I snagged this from someone..it was posted and it sure gave me a huge smile for the day....
--------------TOP TEN REASONS GOD CREATED EVE---------
10. God worried Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden, because he wouldn't ask for directions.
9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the remote. (It has been noted that men don't want to know what's ON TV, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on).
8. God knew that Adam would never make a Dr.'s appointment.
7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never take out the garbage.
5. God wanted Adam to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As "keeper of the garden", Adam would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple incident, and for anything else that was really his own fault.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone. ....
1. And the No. 1 reason of all (Tada, drum roll, fanfare) God stepped back, looked at Adam and declared " I can do better than that".......(AND HE DID)
have a healthy week end....