Thursday, January 16, 2014
My Smart goals: .
1.To reach MoM status (68kg) by the beginning of BL25
2.Reduce waist to 28" and weight to 68kg or under.
3.Lose 1" from waist per month;lose 500gms per week.
4. Timeline:Short-term, weekly. Medium term 12 weeks; Overall before BL25 starts.
5. Why? General physical and mental health; appearance; mobility; independence; personal pride.
1. Participate fully in every team challenge over the next 12 weeks. Post points.
2. Walk at leas 5x per week, indoors or out, for a minimum of 10 minutes.
3. Buy and prepare only the foods which form part of our eating plan. Avoid eating out 90%+ of the time; always have the making of a quick meal on hand - frozen vegetables, canned beans and tomatoes.
I have told my DH and some friends, I will be accountable to my team mates. Material rewards don't do it for me so I need to have some kind of psychological reward. I will give myself a reward box of positive words and phrases which reflect my effort and consistency. The numbers at the end of the challenge will let me know how well/badly I have done.