"For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
• What are we confessing as Christians? What is coming out of our mouths…blessings or cursing?
• Your life is a sum total of the words you've spoken. What you say is what you get. In other words, what you confess you will possess.
• Use your mouth as an instrument of life, not death. You are literally words away from your harvest; don't let negative speech short-circuit your breakthrough. Speak the Word only!
Your words set the tone of your life.
If you don’t like the life you live today, begin to change what you are confessing.
Your mouth should be used as an instrument of life, not death.
Guarding your mouth from evil keeps you from trouble.
Proverbs 21: 23 Whoever guards his mouth and tongue Keeps his soul from troubles.
Your mouth can work for or against you:
You are justified or condemned by the words you speak.
Matthew 12 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Your words transmit faith or fear:
Because the Lord is your strength, you have nothing to fear speak faith only!
We must be in agreement with God’s Word if we expect to have what we say.
When you're out of harmony with God, your speech will be polluted.
Negative speaking hinders God's desire to bring His Word to pass in your life (Malachi 3:13).
The power of agreement is released when you speak in line with God's Word.
What we confess, we will possess.
• Take the time to think before you speak. Think before you release the words from your mouth.
• Make a mental note when you speak something that does not line up with God’s Word. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide your conversations.
• Today, begin to frame your future with the words you speak. Take time to fill your spirit man with the Word of God. Do this daily!
• Read the Word of God out loud. Profess the Word daily! Speak it in you car and home and at work.
• CONFESS…I am blessed! I am healed! I am whole! I am complete in Christ. I am the head, not the tail! I am an overcomer! I am bought with the blood of Jesus! I am chosen of God! I am highly favored of the Lord! My future is bright! I operate in the promises of God!