The attached picture, which I hope is readable, is my fitness related goals for 2014 with some tweaking for BLC24. Timing is perfect as 3 major events occur for me during April, about the time BLC is concluding. So, with commitment and consistency I see no reason why I canít achieve my overall goals.
My goals are very simple. I want to achieve health, a level of self-comfort and a degree of long-term capability. There are 3 boxes under the title that better define what those 3 mean. But I think you can figure that out.
I will measure my success with specific numbers and NSV (non-scale victories) Ė these are depicted in the inner circle and all tied together. To reach each target, specific habits must be completed in order to achieve those goals. These are detailed in the boxes. And of course, it is circular and tied together. Each has to be completed and achieved with commitment and consistency in order to reach those goals.
So, those are the goals. Enjoy.
And as always, thanks for reading.
Little more detail since photo is too small (even in photos on my page). Dang it!
* Lose 20 lbs
* Reach 2011 competition measurements
* Complete races already registered for
* Accomplish numerous new ST moves in gym
* Skinny jeans become baggy
* Happy with self at 4/12 photo shoot
How I'm getting there:
* Manage meal plans within calories and macros
* Make my meals, limit eating out
* Take monthly measurements
* Reset vision board monthly
* Continue 5-6x per week ST (2 scheduled with Trainer)
* Improve focus at workouts
* Commitment to trainer (no whining)
* Run Austin Capital 10K in Memory of Dad (4/6)
* Run & imp roe time in OKC Half Memorial (4/27)
* Fitbit steps exceed 10K (doesn't include cardio sessions)
* Consume 4 liters of water daily
* Consistent supplements
* 6 hours sleep - same sleep pattern
* Meet BLC24 goals & Camo crew
* Reward with monetary coins into fitness jar
Sorry - now my blog is long since we can't read the photo. Oh well.