So 2014 has started out with a bit of pain...fibromyalgia...and a bit of a cold...vitamin C and cold ease are my friends....BUT...I have taken this time to look at my real goals for this next year and have a good plan in place....
I will take one day at a time and make lifestyle changes that will lead to a healthier me for a lifetime!
My goals for this year:
1. Exercise 4 -5 days per week inside.
2. Exercise 1 to 2 days per week outside.
3. Eat in my calorie range with plans to increase protein, fiber and freggies and keep fat levels, carbs and occasional treats in a healthy range for my body.
4. Work on decreasing my autoimmune drugs as able to decrease my bodies holding on to weight around my tummy.
5. Do core body exercises 3 - 4 days and weights 2 - 3 days per week.
6. Use stress balls and do deep breathing exercises daily to facilitate healthy heart, blood pressure and increase natural relaxation within my body.
7. Plan one day a week of wandering in the world and enjoying creative brain time!!
Hopeful to see the following results:
Scale: Decrease of 2 pounds per month this year to reach my goal of 170 pounds by end of 2014.
Medical: Blood Pressure and Immune System test results will be in normal range and maintainable without other medical intervention.
Personal: I will feel increased energy, be able to work at my job and enjoy time going places with my DH and family and friends with less impact from fibromyalgia pain or physical tiredness from health weakness.
Creativity: I will be encouraged as I spend time out in the world around me and my time as an artist, writer and seamstress will be supported and enlightened by what I see and enjoy!
Hope you are all ready for a great 2014 and using this time at it's beginning to imagine all that this new year's possibilities hold for you and your health!!
Lets ROCK 2014!!