A New Year!
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
As I sit before my computer, I am truly struck with the irony of the cliché about time flying! It does......year after year. New years always give me a sense of urgency. Always filled with resolutions, goals and personal demands. Because I am a very analytical person I have always started my new year with lists of things to accomplish. But, they lost meaning because they were just lists. This year I am going to approach it very differently. I am going to make lists of intentions.
I intend to:
1. Appreciate myself and others more
2. Center myself for a better understanding of my body and what it needs
3. Feed my body in a healthful way
4. Enjoy the movements of my body in exercise, work and play
5. Celebrate life and its abundance
6. Feel gratitude as if tomorrow all I had was what I was thankful for today
7. Value faith, family and friends above things, jobs, ego and money
8. Live in the moment and not worry about yesterday and tomorrow
9. See divine in everyone
10. Not question so much- what is my purpose- as live each day as if it were my purpose
A Blessed and Happy New Year to All! Namaste