Monday, January 06, 2014
This weekend we were at our mountain cabin for 3 days. We had about 8 inches of snow and it hovered between 0 and 8 degrees F.
We stayed an extra day because the roads and weather were bad and I am glad we did. It was a great way to start the BTS (Beyond The Scale) challenge.
I have been thinking of goals for this challenge and have come up with
1) Follow the No S plan (no seconds, no snacks, no sweets)
2) Keep under 1600 calories a day
3) Track food and activity daily
4) Drink 8 glasses plain water a day
5) Meet FitBit Goals daily (10000 steps, 10 flights, 5 miles)
6) Complete the 21 day Fat Loser program - mental toughness
7) Participate in Beyond the Scale (BTS) challenges with Yellow Roses
I would like to lose a pound a week but as long as I lose or maintain, I will be satisfied because I know I can do that!